Campus Student Support Resources

The mission of the UNC campus includes providing quality overall campus student support services which promotes the academic success of UNC undergraduates, transfer, non-degree, and graduate students.

Additional UNC student support services available include:

  • Academic Support and Advising/Tutoring- Drop by and make an appointment if you need help with tutoring at Michener Library L149. You may call them to set up an appointment at (970) 351-1904.
  • Visit the Dean of Students website and acquaint yourself with the Student Code of Conduct, student rights and responsibilities.  If you have any questions, contact them at (970) 351-2796, they will be happy to assist you.
  • The Center for International Education provides academic, cultural and educational support for international and American students. CIE is located at the University Center, Room 2205 (2nd Floor). The CIE staff can also answer any questions you may have regarding Studying Abroad.
  • Disability Support Services assist students with accessibility within the university community. With DSS assistance students with disabilities have an equal opportunity to fully participate in all aspects of the educational environment. Questions? Call (970) 351-2289 (Voice, TTY) or visit DSS at Michener L-80.
  • Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual, Transgender, and Allies (GLBTA) resource office is located in Room 2048 in Student Activities at the University Center and is staffed by a Graduate Assistant. You may contact GLBTA at 351-2906 or e-mail them at
  • Off-Campus Housing assist UNC students in finding information about available housing in the Greeley area. If you are looking to rent a place then stop by the Student Activities Office (SAO), the 2nd floor of the University Center to review apartment rental listings. If you would like more information, you may contact the SAO staff at 970-351-2871.
  • The Office of Student Engagement "encourages, supports and complements student learning by providing quality services and programs that enrich students' academic, social, cultural, ethical, and intellectual growth."
  • Student Legal Services provides legal council to all UNC students. The assigned lawyer is available on Wednesdays/Thursdays afternoons by appointment. To make an appointment, stop by Student Activities at the University Center or call Student Legal Services at (970) 351-4281.
  • The librarians at UNC's Michener Library are awesome in helping students with their research ideas or simply helping student navigate the library to finding books of interest. Students make use of the library to study, hang out in the cafe/food lounge, or conduct their class research.
  • Women's Resource Center promotes leadership, celebrates the achievements of women, and raises awareness on the status of women. Located at Scott-Willcoxon Hall.The center is located at 1915 10th Avenue and their phone number is(970) 351-1492.

facebookFollow Us On Facebook

Campus Map


Our Location

Center for Human Enrichment
University of Northern Colorado
501 20th Street
Campus Box 85
Greeley, CO 80639

(970) 351-1905 (office)
(970) 351-2697 (fax)

Visit Us

Michener Library, Room L116