Teaching and Learning Fair
2nd Annual Teaching and Learning Fair 10:30 am - 2:00 pm
Sign Up for Lunch
Dr. James Keaten, Professor, Communication Studies, delivers the luncheon keynote.
WHAT WILL YOU SEE AT THE FAIR?
- Forum to share professional practice ideas related to teaching and learning
- Assignments, activities, case studies, and various deliverable teaching tools, techniques, or pedagogy
- Interact with UNC faculty and staff demonstrating a commitment to student learning and development
- Course planning and activities that promote critical and constructive thinking
- Learner activities that promote communication and presentation using multiple media
- Course design and activities that afford learners opportunities to participate in experiential learning
- Learner activities that occur outside of the classroom and encourage student engagement
- Front Range Teaching and Learning Consortium
- eLearning Consortium of Colorado
- Graduate Student Professional Development
The Teaching and Learning Fair is one of many events recognizing academic excellence during Academic Excellence Week, and is coordinated by the Center for the Enhancement of Teaching and Learning (CETL).