Human Resources

HRThe University provides a wide range of benefits for its employees. Although many of these benefits are shared by all employee groups, some are determined by the employee's position classification, (i.e. Faculty, Professional Administrator, or State Classified staff) and full-or part-time status. Upon the start of the employment, faculty will receive an employee ID (called a Bear ID number) assigned by Human Resource Services. Please visit Human Resource Services at or contact HRS during their office hours for more information:

Human Resources Office Location (Greeley campus):
Carter Hall, Room 2002
(Corner of 17th St. & 9th Ave.)
Greeley, CO 80639

Mailing Address:
501 20th Street
Campus Box 54
Greeley, CO 80639

Phone: (970) 351-2718

Fax:  (970) 351-1386

Office Hours:
Monday through Friday: 8:00a – 5:00p

Note: All adjunct instructors are hired by the individual colleges, so the pertinent College’s Business Manager or Admin processes all hiring paperwork.

Adjuncts teaching through The Office of Extended Studies programs will receive a Payroll Data Form at least one month prior to the start of your class. Your amount of pay, start and end dates of your course(s), and the description of what you are being paid for are indicated on the Payroll Data Form. Please return the signed Payroll Data Form to the Office of Extended Studies as quickly as possible to meet payroll deadlines (the 10th of each month for OES).