Fitness and Recreation
The Campus Recreation Center is one of the most popular locales on campus, serving more than 250,000 student and faculty/staff visits annually. The Campus Recreation Center is a multi-purpose facility designed to meet the recreational and fitness needs of the UNC community and provides the activity spaces:
· More than 7,000 square feet of strength and conditioning spaces, featuring weight machines, free weights, treadmills, steppers, ellipticals, and bikes.
· Three multi-purpose gymnasiums, featuring a total of 6 hardwood basketball courts
· An indoor, 1/10 mile, walking/jogging track
· Two racquetball/wallyball courts
· An indoor climbing wall
· A group fitness and exercise room
· Locker rooms
· Meeting spaces
Faculty and staff members, current and retired, are invited to visit the center and meet the staff. If you wish, you can join the Center, which offers competitive prices. For more information about the Campus Recreation Center, please visit www.unco.edu/campusrec or call (970) 351-2020.