We are here for you!
As a result of UNC’s Charting the Future process, the Center for the Enhancement of Teaching and Learning (CETL) has evolved from the former Center for Professional Development. The primary purpose of CETL is the professional development of faculty and staff. You can rely on the Center to not only provide direct training and support but also to serve as a clearinghouse for available resources.
Our staff is available to assist you in your professional development activities. We welcome requests and will work hard to provide activities that will enhance the performance of both faculty and staff.
We are a university-wide unit designed to support faculty, staff, administrators, and teaching assistants in their professional development activities, including the promotion of innovative teaching and learning, scholarship, leadership and service.
Four Areas of Focus:
- Leadership: The Center will provide a nexus for information on and support of leadership, mentoring, and professional networking.
- Teaching: The Center will support excellence in college teaching.
- Transitions: The Center will orchestrate resources for proactively meeting the needs of personnel and process transitions across the university.
- Scholarship: The Center will foster quality in scholarly activity.
What can we do for you?
We want you to rely on CETL as your source for professional development activities and resources.
We will provide training
- In face-to-face and hybrid workshops
- Through "office visits"
- During department professional development meetings
- With online tutorials
- Through mini-conferences, or
- Through whatever venue best suits your needs.
The Center provides training for
- Software applications
- Course development
- Personal job skills
- Time management
- And more!
The CETL is located in the south-central section of the lower level of Michener Library.
Our mailing address is:
Michener L42, Campus Box 53
Greeley, Colorado 80639
You can reach our main office by dialing: (970) 351-2885