Interested in Teaching a Course Abroad?
Have you thought about teaching a course abroad and connecting your course to an international experience? UNC’s Center for International Education is working to expand short-term, faculty-led programs for 2018. On Thursday, April 13th we will be hosting a Faculty Forum for faculty-led study abroad in Michener Library Room 12.
Faculty-led Application Overview
At these forums, CIE will be offering a Study Abroad Faculty-Led Application Overview:
- Learn how to make your Faculty-Led a reality
- Meet with several Provider programs that can assist you in planning and promoting your course
- Learn how to support students while you are abroad
- Learn about student scholarships
- Learn how Extended Campus can assist with creating a budget and building your course in Banner
On Thursday April 13th, we will be joined by a guest from EF College Study Tours, Kathryn Francis. EF College Study Tours develops short-term, faculty-led, academic programs abroad and has been organizing programs for over 50 years with the goal of increasing cost-effective, professionally-relevant study abroad options for students. They provide comprehensive programming support, including faculty leader training opportunities pre-departure.
The Center for International Education Study Abroad Office, provides various levels of support to assist UNC departments with faculty-led program development. We look forward to working with you soon.