Interested in Teaching a Course Abroad?
Have you thought about teaching a course abroad and connecting your course to an international experience? UNC’s Center for International Education is working to expand short-term, faculty-led programs for 2018. On Tuesday , August 29th we will be hosting a Faculty Forum for all faculty interested in leadiing faculty-led study abroad. Room location: Candelaria 1375.
Faculty-led Application Overview
At these forums, CIE will be offering a Study Abroad Faculty-Led Application Overview:
- Learn how to make your Faculty-Led a reality
- Meet with Provider programs that can assist you in planning and promoting your course abroad
- Learn how to support students while abroad
- Learn about potential scholarships for your students
- Learn how Extended Campus can assist with creating a budget and building your course in Banner
On Tuesday, August 29th, we will be joined by a guest from International Studies Abroad (ISA), Abby Miller. ISA not only supports our students on Summer, Semester and Academic Year Abroad programs, but they also provide customized programs to fit the needs of faculty planning their programs. ISA's mission is to provide high quality education abroad opportunities to American college students at an affordable price during Spring Break // Maymester // Summer // Semester // J-Term // Academic year.
The Center for International Education Study Abroad Office, provides various levels of support to assist UNC departments with faculty-led program development. We look forward to working with you soon.