Applying to a graduate program at STE
Thank you for your interest in applying to a Graduate Degree, Certificate, Educational Doctorate, or Initial Licensure in the School of Teacher Education. If you have any questions regarding the Graduate School applications and admission process, contact the Graduate School at 970-351-2831.
- Completed Graduate School online application (online)
- $50 non-refundable application fee
- International Students: $60 non-refundable application fee
- Send one official transcript from each college to:
Graduate School and International Admissions
Campus Box 135
University of Northern Colorado
Greeley, CO 80639
(UNC transcripts not necessary)
- Three Letters of Recommendation
- Complete our Recommendation Request Form to request letters of recommendation from three professional or personal references.
- Statement of Goals addressing your potential as a graduate student and future professional goals. The letter should be 500 words or less. Submit your completed letter to: Grad.ApplicationMa firstname.lastname@example.org
Additional Requirements for the Educational Doctorate Program:
- Submit Graduate Record Examination (GRE) General Test Scores
- Required Minimum: 140 Quantitative; 146 Verbal Reasoning; Combined score of at least 297; Analytic Writing 3.5
- The UNC school code is 4074
- Send your writing sample to Grad.ApplicationMaterials@unco.edu as a .pdf or .docx file.
Your application packet will be evaluated by program faculty.
Financial Aid (Scholarships, Grants, Loans)