Applying to a graduate program at STE
This is the application page for all degree programs and the Linguistically Diverse and Bilingual added endorsement programs. If you are applying for one of our initial licensure graduate programs (Elementary, Secondary, or K-12), please visit their pages and find their applications.
To apply, submit the free on-line application to the School of Teacher Education, AND a Graduate School on-line application shortly thereafter. The admission decision cannot be made without both applications completed.
- Free School of Teacher Education on-line application (NOT NEEDED for MAT:English or Secondary and K-12 Post Baccalaureate Teacher Licensure Programs).
- Ask you references to complete a short recommendation form for you at UNCReference.com as soon as possible. Make sure to folllow-up.
- The Graduate School online application asks some of the same questions, and requires a $50 application fee. We apologize for some redundancy, but this will make the application process faster and more convenient for you.
- Regarding the Educational Doctorate Program, you must take the GRE and please email your writing sample directly to firstname.lastname@example.org as a .pdf or .docx file.
Send one official transcript from each college you attended to:
Graduate School and International Admissions
Campus Box 135
University of Northern Colorado
Greeley, CO 80639 USA
(UNC transcripts are not necessary)
If you take the GRE the UNC school code is 4074.
You may also include your resume with the transcripts.
Your application packet (which comes from a combination of the two on-line applications) will be evaluated by program faculty.
Financial Aid (Scholarships, Grants, Loans)
- With questions about the Free STE on-line application, contact Mr. Jonathan Shaw, email@example.com
- With questions regarding UNC Graduate School applications and admission process, contact the Graduate School at 970-351-2831.