Free on-line graduate application
All applicants to Graduate Programs administered by the School of Teacher Education should first complete the Free STE on-line application. Before submitting, be sure to have available for copying and pasting the following documents:
- Professional Goals statement (3000 characters).
- Names, positions, e-mail addresses, phone numbers of three professional references. Make sure to ask their consent first.
Select from one of the following
- Reading MA, Education Ed.D., Education MAT (all emphases, if NOT applying for Postbaccalaureate Licensure at the same time),
- Elementary Postbaccalaureate Licensure Program (with MAT: Elementary or Curriculum Studies)
- Secondary and K-12 Postbaccalaureate Licensure Programs
Note: the STE Free On-line application is in addition to UNC Graduate School application.