Completing the Program
The initial 9 credit course work in the following will be delivered on-line for teachers’ convenience.
- EDF 500 Conceptions of Schooling or ECLD 593 Language, School and Society
- ECLD 592 Second Language Acquisition
- EDSE 509 Strategies for Students with Exceptionalities or EDSE 679 Interventions for Students with Culturally and Linguistic Differences
The following course will be delivered as a hybrid course with the field requirement in the last semester.
- FL 341 Methods of Teaching Foreign Languages
- EDFE 501 Supervised Practicum
- Determination of credits based on years of employment as a Chinese teacher
- For information on determining the number of credit hours needed, speak with Jon Shaw.