UNC has an active chapter of Psi Chi, the international honor society for psychology students.
Current Officers 2017-2018
- Pearl Marquez and Derrick Bomar (co-presidents)
- Jenni Cameron (vice president)
- Natalie Tanner (treasurer)
- Chelsea Banks (secretary)
- James Kole (faculty co-mentor)
Become a Member
If you are interested in becoming a Psi Chi member, please review the application criteria below and fill out an online application at Psi Chi website under Join. Once you have been accepted, there is a $90 one-time fee. This is a lifetime membership.
- Psychology major or minor (or a program psychological in nature)
- have completed at least 9 semester hours (or equivalent) of psychology courses
- minimum 3.0 GPA in psychology courses
Upon graduation, if you are an ACTIVE Psi Chi member, you will receive a free honor cord. Please send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org to get additional information no later than one month prior to graduation.