We welcome your application to our program.
There are five application steps:
- Submit the Graduate School application and materials - please note the Graduate School application must be accepted prior to program acceptance.
- Download the application packet (pdf) and submit the Professional Counseling application materials.
- Give the APCE reference forms included in packet to three former faculty or supervisors.
- Submit GRE score report (if your GPA is below 3.0).
- Respond to invitation for the February preadmission workshop. Invitations will go out after the December 15 application submission deadline.