All other applications for admissions are being accepted on a rolling basis
Applicants must apply to the University of Northern Colorado Graduate School before the program area reviews the applicant’s request for admission. Failure to submit all required materials will delay the evaluation and screening of your application.
- An undergraduate GPA of 3.0
- $50 non-refundable application fee
- International Students: $60 non-refundable application fee
- Completed Online Application
- One official copy of transcripts from all accredited college or university attended
since completing high school.
UNC Alumni do not need to submit transcripts.
All international (non-U.S. citizen) applicants should choose International Admissions and then Graduate Students at the beginning of the graduate application process. In addition to any application steps listed above, you will also need to prepare the following for your application:
- Demonstration of language proficiency: TOEFL, IELTS, PTE-A or petition for exemption
- Copy of passport bio page
- Financial documentation: we will need to verify that you can financially cover the estimated costs (tuition, fees, room, board, insurance, books, supplies, travel) of the time you will be in the U.S. Those applying to programs that last longer than one year will only need to provide proof for the first year at the time of application.
For more information about UNC International Admissions and the UNC Center for International Education, please visit the International Admissions site, email email@example.com or call 970-351-2831.