Assistantships and Internships
The graduate assistantships available for the 2009-2010 academic year are listed below and will be continually updated as they become available. Please contact the offices directly if you have questions and to apply. Please see the graduate school’s listing of assistantships.
For the 2008-2009 school year, HESAL students hold the following assistantships:
- GA for Clubs and Organizations
- GA for Career Services
- GA for the Dean of Students Office
- GA for the Higher Education and Student Affairs Leadership program
- GA for the Cultural Centers
- Apartments Manager
Other students work full-time or part-time at UNC or at other area institutions, including Colorado State University, AIMS Community College, Front Range Community College, and the University of Colorado at Boulder.
The assistantship process for the upcoming school year begins in late March and continues on a rolling basis. For more information about openings, please check back on this site or contact the HESAL GA, Steven Zeeh .
Below are GA positions open for the 2009-2010 academic year:
- Center for Engaged Research and Civic Action GA (pdf)
- Center for Honors, Scholard & Leadership GA (pdf)
- Center for Honors, Scholard & Leadership GA 2 (pdf)
Below are paid internships for the 2009-2010 academic year: