Developing creative and critical thinking tools in a hands-on, brains-on workshop setting.
A Saturday program for students in grades 2 – 5
- January 11 – Creative Drama, Improv, & Movement
- February 8 – Creative Math Experiences
- March 8 – Making Magical Music
- April 5 – History Mystery: Learning from the Past
- May 3 – Creative Problem Solving: Brainstorming to Inventions
- Time: 10:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m. (Kids will bring a lunch)
- Students may register for 1, 2, 3, 4, or 5 sessions.
- Cost: $20 each or all five for $85
- Location: McKee Hall, lower level, on the UNC Campus
Creative and critical thinking skills are vital for personal and academic growth. The Creativity Quest program addresses these skills through intriguing activities from the sciences, history, visual, performing, and language arts. The program is designed for students in grades 2 through 5 who exhibit high ability, creativity, curiosity or the potential to develop those traits. Prepare your child to be an active life-long learner!
Center for the Education & Study of Gifted, Talented, Creative Learners