Developing creative and critical thinking tools in a hands-on, brains-on workshop setting.
A Saturday program for students in grades 2 – 5
- October 12- Creative Thinking and Problem Solving in ART
- November 2- Creative Thinking / Creative Writing
- December 7- Creative SCIENTISTS Solving Problems
- Time: 10:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m. (Kids will bring a lunch)
- Students may register for 1, 2, or 3 sessions.
- Cost: $20 each or all three for $50
- Location: McKee Hall, lower level, on the UNC Campus
Creative and critical thinking skills are vital for personal and academic growth. The Creativity Quest program addresses these skills through intriguing activities from the sciences, history, visual, performing, and language arts. The program is designed for students in grades 2 through 5 who exhibit high ability, creativity, curiosity or the potential to develop those traits. Prepare your child to be an active life-long learner!
For additional information or to register contact us at 970-351-2683 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Center for the Education & Study of Gifted, Talented, Creative Learners