Putting a creative twist on traditional topics.
CQ is a monthly Saturday program for creative and/or high potential learners in grades 1 – 6. Each year, our teachers design new learning experiences for our questers!
- Oct 3 – Come as You Art! Visual art experiences in a variety of methods.
- Nov 7 – Science: Inside Out and Upside Down. What's going on inside of you, the Earth and beyond.
- Dec 5 – Combine-ology What happens when things that don't usually go together are combined? Be ready to mix, mingle, blend, assemble, and merge art and food and music and math and science and ??? (Just not all at once…!)
- Time: 10:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m. (Kids will bring a lunch)
- Students may register for 1, 2, or 3 sessions.
- Cost: $25.00 each or 3 for $60.00
- Location: McKee Hall, lower level, on the UNC Campus
For additional information or to register contact us at 970-351-2683 or email@example.com
Quotes from Questers
"You feel at home."
"You get to interact with friends and do new things."
"It's sort of like a puzzle where you put things together."
"CQ is unexpected and exciting."
Students will attend four different classes on the topic of the day taught by teachers who are content experts and/or are specialists in gifted, talented, creative education. The focus is on giving students creative learning experiences with the goal of nurturing their creative potentials.
Center for the Education & Study of Gifted, Talented, Creative Learners