Putting a creative twist on traditional topics.
CQ is a monthly Saturday program for potential high learners in grades 1 – 6. Each year, our teachers design new learning experiences for our questers!
- January 10 – √-1 23∑Π: Creative Thinking in Math
- February 7 – We Got the Beat: Creativity in Music
- March 7 – Show Time: Creative Dramatics and Movement
- April 4 – Wonderopolis: Creatice Discoveries in Social Studies
- May 2 – "Best of the Quest" (Our teachers' favorite learning activities)
Quotes from Questers
"You feel at home."
"You get to interact with friends and do new things."
"It's sort of like a puzzle where you put things together."
"CQ is unexpected and exciting."
Past Course Offerings
Exploring Math with Zometools!
Colorado Ghost Towns
The Physics of Flight
Painting with Clay
- Time: 10:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m. (Kids will bring a lunch)
- Students may register for 1, 2, 3, 4, or 5 sessions.
- Cost: $25.00 each or 5 for $105.00
- Location: McKee Hall, lower level, on the UNC Campus
Center for the Education & Study of Gifted, Talented, Creative Learners