Putting a creative twist on traditional topics.
CQ is a monthly Saturday program for creative and/or high potential learners in grades 1 – 6. Each year, our teachers design new learning experiences for our questers!
- October 8th - Fall into Art, Explore visual arts using Mother Nature's palette!
- November 12th - From Mini to Mega Discoveries, Apply creative scientists' processes to your own inventions and discoveries!
- December 3rd - Word Play, Play with the written word on paper, aloud, and using body movement!
- Time: 10:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m. (Kids will bring a lunch)
- Students may register for 1, 2, or 3 sessions.
- Cost: $25.00 each or 4 for $85.00
- Location: McKee Hall, lower level, on the UNC Campus
For additional information or to register contact us at 970-351-2683 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Quotes from Questers
"You feel at home."
"You get to interact with friends and do new things."
"It's sort of like a puzzle where you put things together."
"CQ is unexpected and exciting."
Students will attend four different classes on the topic of the day taught by teachers who are content experts and/or are specialists in gifted, talented, creative education. The focus is on giving students creative learning experiences with the goal of nurturing their creative potentials.
Center for the Education & Study of Gifted, Talented, Creative Learners