Putting a creative twist on traditional topics.
CQ is a monthly Saturday program for creative and/or high potential learners in grades 1 – 6. Each year, our teachers design new learning experiences for our questers!
- February 6 - To Infinity and Beyond (Math)
- March 5 - Future, Past, Present (Culture/History)
- April 2 - Future, Past, Present (Culture/History)
- May 14 - More Than a Feeling (Music., Sessions for Parents Too!
- Time: 10:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m. (Kids will bring a lunch)
- Students may register for 1, 2, or 3 sessions.
- Cost: $25.00 each or 4 for $85.00
- Location: McKee Hall, lower level, on the UNC Campus
For additional information or to register contact us at 970-351-2683 or email@example.com
Quotes from Questers
"You feel at home."
"You get to interact with friends and do new things."
"It's sort of like a puzzle where you put things together."
"CQ is unexpected and exciting."
Students will attend four different classes on the topic of the day taught by teachers who are content experts and/or are specialists in gifted, talented, creative education. The focus is on giving students creative learning experiences with the goal of nurturing their creative potentials.
Center for the Education & Study of Gifted, Talented, Creative Learners