There are two parts in the process of admission to the Educational Leadership and Policy Studies ( ELPS) graduate program at UNC. Applicants must complete both of these parts:
- the Graduate School application process, and
- the ELPS Program application process.
- To download the application packet from the ELPS Program, please visit our forms page.
- To receive the application
form from the Graduate School, apply online or
- Graduate School
- Campus Box 135, Carter Hall Room 2007
- University of Northern Colorado
- Greeley CO, 80639
- These two parts must be pursued simultaneously. It takes up to 20 working days for the Graduate School to set up a student record, evaluate eligibility for admission, and prepare a screening packet for our ELPS Selection Committee.
- Once the Committee has reviewed your full application, they make a recommendation to the Graduate School. The Graduate Dean then communicates the official admission decision to you in writing, and the Graduate School staff record the decision on your student record. If accepted to the program, you will be assigned an advisor.