Vilma (Betty) Cardona, PhD
248 McKee Hall
Betty is an assistant professor of Counselor Education. She is a 2008 graduate of the University of Wyoming. Her research interests include cultural competency, family counseling, international counseling perspectives.
Selected Scholarly Activities
- Babaee, E., Sachin, J., Cardona, B. Williams, A., Nooshin. N. (2009) Comparative Evaluation of General Health and Marital Satisfaction among Iranian Women Married to Veterans and non Veterans. World Applied Sciences Journal 6(12)1612-1616.
- Cardona, B., Softas, B., (in press). Family Therapy with Latino Families: An Interview with Patricia Arredondo. The Family Journal.
- Cardona, B. Home School Relationship in Early Childhood and Education Programs: A Qualitative Study with Diverse Families. (On Submission).
- Cardona, B. Experiences of Family Involvement among Culturally Diverse Families. (In progress)
- Cardona, B. Comparing Elementary, Middle and High School Counselors Perceptions of Substance Abuse Training Needs. (In progress)
- Bruce, M.A., Kosine, B. & Cardona, B. (2007). Use of letter Writing to Enhance Supervisees’ Self Efficacy and Performance: A mixed methods Study. (In Progress).