The University of Northern Colorado has a national reputation for leadership in education and the preparation of education professionals. The College of Education & Behavioral Sciences is NCATE accredited and home to outstanding programs at the undergraduate and graduate levels. For more information about UNC please visit our web page where you will also find more details about the positions below.
For all positions across the College preference will be given to candidates who can support one of the research agendas of the College: learning and cognition, educator quality, and language and literacy. Furthermore, preference will be given to candidates with experience or disposition working with individuals from diverse backgrounds.
Additional Requirement: Satisfactory completion of a background check and education check, receipt of original transcripts within one month of hire and authorization to work in the United States are required after a conditional offer of employment has been made.
Qualified candidates should complete and submit the Faculty Voluntary Demographic and Acknowledgement form located on the Human Resource Services Office-Carter Hall Room 2002, or on the UNC HR website along with other application materials.
Federal regulations require that all documents submitted by applicants be retained by the University for a period of one year after the candidate selection has occurred. Materials submitted with the original application package will not be returned or copied for applicants.
These positions are contingent on funding from the Colorado State Legislature, approval by the Board of Trustees, and subject to the policies and regulations of the University of Northern Colorado.
UNC is an AA/EO employer and committed to fostering diversity in its student body, faculty, and staff. The Human Resources Office is located in Carter Hall 2002.
CEBS Faculty Vacancies, 2014-2015
- Assistant Professor of Educational Psychology – School of Psychological Sciences: #F99542
- Assistant Professor of School Psychology – Department of School Psychology: #F99837
- Assistant Professor of Counseling Psychology – Department of Applied Psychology and Counselor Education: #F99584
- Assistant Professor of Educational Leadership and Policy Studies – Department of Leadership, Policy and Development: #F99455
- Assistant Professor of Special Education – School of Special Education: #F99812
Hiring Pool Application Information, 2014-2015
Individuals who wish to apply to the College of Education & Behavioral Sciences (CEBS) hiring pool must fill-out the Human Resources electronic application form. Following are the application links for each CEBS School/Department:
- DO IT Center Hiring Pool Information
- Department of Applied Statistics and Research Methods
- Department of Educational Technology
- Department of Applied Psychology and Counselor Education
- Department of Leadership, Policy and Development:
- Department of School Psychology
- School of Psychological Sciences
- School of Special Education
- School of Teacher Education