Up to two entrees may be selected for your event. Each selection must exceed 25 portions.
In addition to the two entrées, a vegetarian entrée may also be selected. Vegetarian entrees under 10 portions will be "Chefs Choice." Any special dietary need that is requested on the day of the event will be charged $30.00 per plate.
All served meals include bread, butter, and beverages (coffee, water, hot tea, iced tea).
Add a Salad Course from our Plated Meal Essentials page.
(V = Vegan, VG = Vegetarian, GF = Gluten Free, LF = Lactose Free)
Lunch / Dinner Selections
- Sliced Roast Tenderloin of Beef with Brandy Peppercorn Cream Sauce - $35.25
- sides: Caramelized Onion Potato Cake and Sautéed Squash Medley
- Three Pepper Braised Beef Eye Medallions with Brandy Cream Sauce - $24.25
- sides: Scalloped Potatoes and Roasted Root Vegetable Medley
- Grilled Eggplant Napoleon = VG, LF - $19.25
- Marinated grilled eggplant layered with flavorful vegetable ragout, served on a bed of Quinoa Pilaf with Butternut Squash Puree
- Pumpkin Pie Spiced Pork Tenderloin with Apple Chutney - $25.25
- sides: Roasted Sweet Potato Hash and Almond Green Beans
- Poached Salmon with Grilled Orange Hollandaise - $26.25
- sides: Herb Lentil Rice and Wilted Spinach with Roasted Grape Tomatoes
- Vegetarian Risotto = VG, GF - $19.25
- Creamy risotto tossed with fresh basil and toasted pine nuts, garnished with marinated grilled vegetables, and drizzled with a balsamic reduction
- Masa Crusted Mahi with Chili Lime Ranchera Sauce - $26.25
- served with Roasted Corn Sweet Potato Hash and Calabacitas
- Vegetable Sachet with Sweet Potato Puree = VG - $19.25
- assorted vegetables seasoned and baked into a flaky pastry bundle, served with creamy sweet potatoes and sautéed zucchini and yellow squash
- Chef's Choice Vegetarian / Special Diet Meal - $19.25
- (under 10 portions) Chef's selection of an entree that will accommodate guests with special dietary needs that have been specified. You can choose from the menu above or if under 10 portions are needed, our Chefs will create something special to fit the needs of your guests.
- Jamaican Jerk Chicken Breast - $21.25
- boneless breast of chicken rubbed with jerk spice and grilled to perfection; served with grilled pineapple salsa; accompanied by chorizo paella rice and roasted bell pepper vegetable medley
- Smoked Cheddar Polenta = VG,GF - $19.25
- grilled corn meal cake with smoked cheddar served with southwest vegetable blend and roasted pepper coulis
- Prosciutto Basil Stuffed Chicken Breast - $23.50
- boneless breast of chicken rolled with think sliced prosciutto, basil, and Mozzarella cheese; roasted until tender and served with a toasted pine nut risotto cake, garlic green beans, and a roasted red pepper coulis
- Southwest Beef Tri-Tip Salad - $19.25
- tender southwest seasoned beef roasted to perfection and served chilled on a bed of hearty romaine; accompanied by Roma tomatoes, grilled red onion, corn and black beans, and chipotle ranch dressing
- High Plains Buffalo Loaf - $23.50
- buffalo seasoned with mild chiles and spices; accompanied by smoked cheddar mashed potatoes, green chile gravy, and garlic vegetables
- Southwest Stuffed Poblano Pepper = V, GF, LF - $19.25
- roasted poblano pepper stuffed with cumin and lime seasoned amaranth, corn, peppers, and beans served with Spanish rice, and anasazi beans; garnished with fresh cilantro oil
- Mediterranean Chicken Salad - $17.50
- rosemary olive oil marinated chicken, grilled to perfection, placed on top of hearty romaine; accompanied by Roma tomatoes, cucumbers, olives, Feta cheese, and pita crisps, served with a light and creamy lemon herb vinaigrette
- Pork Osso Bucco - $22.50
- tender braised pork shank in rich demi glace on toasted almond risotto, with wilted greens and seared grape tomatoes.
- Grilled Garden Vegetable Lasagna = VG - $19.25
- tender lasagna noodles layered with basil and Ricotta cheese, grilled zucchini, yellow squash, red onion, eggplant, spinach, peppers, and ripe tomato sauce; topped with Mozzarella cheese; garnished with a Parmesan crisp
- Bourbon BBQ Boneless Beef Rib - $26.50
- sides: Creamy Smoked Cheddar Polenta, Grilled Vegetables, Bourbon BBQ Sauce, Pickled Red Onion
*UNC serves Colorado Proud items.
Soups à la Carte - $4.00
Soups are served as a first course to any served meal.
- Salmon Bisque
- Curry Butternut Squash Bisque
- Creamy Potato Bacon Chive Soup
- Fire Roasted Tomato Basil Soup
- Ale Cheese Soup (made with local beer from Crabtree Brewery)
Plated Salads - $3.25
All Salads come with three dressing bowls on the table - Ranch, Italian, and a Specialty Dressing that is listed with each salad.
- House Salad
- romaine, iceberg, field greens, tomatoes, cucumber, carrots, and black olives; specialty dressing: raspberry vinaigrette
- romaine lettuce, Roma tomatoes, Kalamata olives, red onion, Feta cheese; specialty dressing: Caesar dressing
- Spinach Supreme
- baby spinach tossed with red onion, sliced mushrooms, candied bacon, black olives, and cherry tomatoes; specialty dressing: Honey Balsamic Peppercorn
- Antipasti Insalata
- romaine, marinated artichokes, roasted red peppers, herbed olives, and red wine tomatoes; specialty dressing: red wine vinaigrette