Baked Goods / Snacks
All events scheduled off premises of the University Center ordering water only will receive bottled water. The price for iced water (gallon) includes cost of cups, linen, set~up, and tear~down of the event. There is no charge for coolers of iced water for events with a food order of $100 or more.
- Assorted Donuts (dozen) - $10.25
- Turnovers (dozen) - $11.25
- Mini Danish (dozen) - $7.75
- Bagels (dozen) - $14.50
- Includes 1/2 pint cream cheese, peanut butter, jelly, and butter
- Muffins, assorted (dozen) - $8.75
- Breakfast Breads (12 servings ~ loaf) - $9.50
- Scones, Mixed Berry (dozen) - $10.75
- Includes butter and jelly
- Pan Dulce "Mexican Pastries" (dozen) - $13.50
Authentic Mexican pastries for any occasion; assortment of Conchas, Elotes, Marranitos, and Empanadas.
- Bear Claws (dozen) - $15.25
- Cookies (dozen) - $9.00
- Brownies (dozen) - $10.75
Note: Our Donuts and Bagels are from the Donut Haus.
Snacks (one pound = 15~20 servings)
- Nuts, Mixed/Salted (pound) - $11.25
- Chips: Potato or Tortilla (pound) - $5.00
- Pretzels (pound) - $4.25
- Cocktail Mix (pound) - $6.00
- Dips: Onion, Salsa, or Spinach (pint) - $6.25
- Fresh Whole Fruit (each) - $1.50
- Granola Bar - $1.00
**UNC serves Colorado Proud items.
For more information about booking a catered event, please call the Scheduling and Events Office at (970) 351-1315. Prices listed are good through June 30, 2013 and are subject to change without notice.