Teacher Employment Days (TED)
Our next Teacher Employment Days will be held in Spring 2014.
- School District Sponsors 2013
- This teacher fair is geared toward students who will be graduating in May, UNC alumni, and community members seeking teaching employment opportunities, to start the next Fall.
- General Teacher Employment Days (TED) information for potential candidates, including registration information, what to bring on the day of the event, how to dress, etc.
TED Prep Day
- The next TED Prep Day will be held in Spring 2014
- These workshops are for UNC Teacher Candidates only (students and Alumni - bring your bear number). This day is designed specifically for attendees to get a realistic idea of what to expect at TED.
- You will have the opportunity to have your resume reviewed by a professional staff member of UNC Career Services. Learn about interviewing at TED and practice interviewing with peers. Get a sneak peek at what to expect at the event and the layout of the event itself.
Information for volunteering for TED Spring 2014 will be available end of Fall 2013 semester. Please note: volunteers must be students who are non-job seekers and willing to staff this event for a designated time commitment. Volunteers may not participate in TED to search for a teaching position.