Teacher Employment Days (TED)
Our next Teacher Employment Days will be held on Thursday & Friday, April 3rd & 4th, 2014 at 8:00am-5:00pm
- This teacher fair is geared toward students who will be graduating in May, UNC alumni, and community members seeking teaching employment opportunities, to start the next Fall.
- General Teacher Employment Days (TED) information for potential candidates, including registration information, what to bring on the day of the event, how to dress, etc.
- Sold as a 2-day package. Choose 1 emphasis. Tickets for Friday only may be purchased at the window day of for $10, however we strongly recommend you attend Thursday as interview slots for Friday fill up on Thursday and there is more of an opportunity to meet with all available school districts on Thursday.
TED is Sponsored by the following school districts:
Click to enlarge
TED Prep Day
- Saturday, March 29th, 2014 9am-11:30am
- These workshops are for UNC current students and alumni Teacher Candidates only (please bring your bear number on the day of). This day is designed specifically for attendees to get a realistic idea of what to expect at TED.
- You will have the opportunity to have your resume reviewed by a professional staff member of UNC Career Services. Learn about interviewing at TED and practice interviewing with peers. Get a sneak peek at what to expect at the event and the layout of the event itself.
- To register for TED Prep, please email Laura.Wallace@unco.edu.
For information on volunteering for TED Spring 2014 please contact, Laura.Wallace@unco.edu.
Please note: volunteers must be students who are non-job seekers and willing to staff this event for a designated time commitment. Volunteers may not participate in TED to search for a teaching positions.