Teacher Employment Fairs
Spring 2015 Teacher Employment Days (TED)
Thursday & Friday, April 2nd & 3rd, 2015 from 8:00am-5:00pm in the Butler-Hancock Pavilion
- This teacher fair is geared toward students who will be graduating in May, UNC alumni, and community members seeking teaching employment opportunities, to start the next Fall.
- General Teacher Employment Days (TED) information for potential candidates, including registration information, what to bring on the day of the event, how to dress, etc.
- Sample Teacher Resume
- Dress for success - check out our Pinterest boards to view samples of interview attire as well as how to create these styles on a budget.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- 2015 School Districts Attending TED - Information to come
- Map of School Districts - Information to come
- Candidate Schedule of Events - Information to come
Purchase TED Tickets
- More information to come.
- Sold as a 2-day package. Choose 1 emphasis. Tickets for Friday only may be purchased at the window day of for $10, however we strongly recommend you attend Thursday as interview slots for Friday fill up on Thursday and there is more of an opportunity to meet with all available school districts on Thursday.
TED Prep Day
- Saturday, March 28th, 2015 9am-11:30am in the University Center, Columbine Suites
- Registration for TED Prep: E-mail Catherine.Harris@unco.edu
- This workshop is for UNC current students and alumni Teacher Candidates only (please bring your bear number on the day of). This day is designed specifically for attendees to get a realistic idea of what to expect at TED.
- You will have the opportunity to have your resume reviewed by a professional staff member of UNC Career Services. Learn about interviewing at TED and practice interviewing with peers. Get a sneak peek at what to expect at the event and the layout of the event itself.
For information on volunteering for TED Spring 2015, please contact Catherine.Harris@unco.edu.
Please note: volunteers must be students who are non-job seekers and willing to staff this event for a designated time commitment. Volunteers may not participate in TED to search for a teaching positions.