Spring Job & Internship Fair
Thursday, February 20th
University Center Ballroom
All Majors Welcome!
List of Employers attending the Spring Job & Internship Fair (note: this list will be updated periodically with new employers up until the day of the fair)
Thursday & Friday, April 3rd & 4th 2014
Butler Hancock Pavilion
What to do before attending a fair or networking event:
- Develop your resume; you may use Optimal Resume to help build your resume. You will need to use your @bears.unco.edu email to create an account.
- Have your resume reviewed by a Career Counselor; you may meet with a Career Counselor during fall/spring semester drop-in hours 12-3 pm Monday through Friday or call (970) 351-2127 to make an appointment.
- See a list of employers attending by creating an account on Bears Career Connection.
- Once you are logged in, click on "Career Events"
- Click "Search"
- Click on the name of the fair you will attend
- Click "View Employers Attending"
- Cick "Search" and you will see the latest list of registered employers and internship sites.
- Research companies of interest; Look at their mission statement and learn about the company so that you can speak with the recruiters specifically about their company.
- Apply online before the event to demonstrate you are serious about the opportunity.
- After the event, make sure to follow-up with the employers by sending a thank you note.