Spring Job & Internship Fair
Thursday, February 19th, 1:00-4:00pm, University Center Ballrooms
Spring Teacher Fair Prep
Saturday, March 28th
University Center, Columbine Rooms
Thursday & Friday, April 2nd & 3rd
Butler Hancock Pavilion
What to do before attending a fair or networking event:
- Develop your resume using Resume Creator in Bears Career Connection
- Have your resume reviewed by a Career Counselor
- Meet with a Career Counselor during fall/spring semester drop-in hours 12-3 pm Monday - Friday or call (970) 351-2127 to make an appointment.
- See a list of employers attending by creating an account on Bears Career Connection.
- Once you are logged in, click on "Career Events"
- Click "Search"
- Click on the name of the fair you will attend
- Click "View Employers Attending"
- Cick "Search" and you will see the latest list of registered employers and internship sites.
- Research companies of interest
- Go over their website including things such as their mission statement, values, populations they serve learn about the company so that you can speak with the recruiters specifically about their company.
- Apply online before the event to demonstrate you are serious about a job opportunity.
- After the event, make sure to follow-up with the employers by sending a thank you note.