Employer Fairs & Events Information
SPRING 2016 Job & Internship Fairs:
Thursday, February 18th
Overview of Spring Job & Internship Fair Schedule
12-1pm: Check-in and set up with refreshments provided
1pm - 4pm: Student/Employer Information Exchange
Cost to Attend
Premium Row Seating - $395
Standard Registration Includes:
6’ Table (Suitable for 2 recruiters)
1 Parking Pass
See below for policies on cancelation and inclement weather.
Thursday & Friday, April 7th & 8th
Bank of Colorado Arena at Butler-Hancock Athletic Center
We look forward to seeing you at the fair!
- We are unable to accept new registrations or changes to registrations 1 week prior to an event, or once an event is full
- If you cancel more than 15 business days prior to fair/event date, we will refund your registration fee, minus a $75 administrative fee. No refund will be issued for transfers to other fair/event dates if your request is received within 15 business days of event. No refunds will be issued for cancellations requested less than 15 business days prior to the start of an event
- In case of inclement weather, please call (970) 351-4100. If the university is operating on a regular academic/work schedule or if employees are granted a grace period to arrive, the event will be held as scheduled. Therefore, NO requests for release of obligation or refund will be granted. In the rare circumstance that the university is closed (i.e., classes are cancelled), the event will be cancelled and every attempt will be made to reschedule
- If registration payment is not received, we reserve the right to cancel an organization’s registration
- The Career Services office reserves the right to deny access and participation to an employer based on previous experiences of our students and/or our office
For questions regarding registration, please contact Diane Kull at 970-351-2786 or Diane.Kull@unco.edu.