Employer Fairs & Events Information
FALL 2016 Job & Internship Fair:
Wednesday, October 12th
Registration for the Spring 2016 Fair coming soon!
Overview of Spring Job & Internship Fair Schedule
- 12-1pm: Check-in and set up with refreshments provided
- 1pm - 4pm: Student/Employer Information Exchange
- 4pm: Breakdown/Cleanup
Cost to Attend
- Premium Row Seating - $395
- Corporate: $285
- Non-Profit: $75
- Government: $75
Standard Registration Includes:
- 6' Table (Suitable for 2 recruiters)
- 2 Chairs
- 1 Parking Pass
Spring 2016 Teacher Employment Day (TED)
Tuesday, October 25th
Registration for the Fall TED coming soon!
Cost to Attend
- One School District Table $60.00
- Additional Tables $35.00
See below for policies on cancelation and inclement weather.
We look forward to seeing you at the fair!
Career Services Event Policies and Guidelines
- We are unable to accept new registrations or changes to registrations 1 week prior to an event, or once an event is full
- If you cancel more than 15 business days prior to fair/event date, we will refund your registration fee, minus a $75 administrative fee. No refund will be issued for transfers to other fair/event dates if your request is received within 15 business days of event. No refunds will be issued for cancellations requested less than 15 business days prior to the start of an event
- In case of inclement weather, please call (970) 351-4100. If the university is operating on a regular academic/work schedule or if employees are granted a grace period to arrive, the event will be held as scheduled. Therefore, NO requests for release of obligation or refund will be granted. In the rare circumstance that the university is closed (i.e., classes are cancelled), the event will be cancelled and every attempt will be made to reschedule
- If registration payment is not received, we reserve the right to cancel an organization's registration
- The Career Services office reserves the right to deny access and participation to an employer based on previous experiences of our students and/or our office
For questions regarding registration, please contact Diane Kull at 970-351-2786 or Diane.Kull@unco.edu.