Security Access Card and Computer Commons Access Card

The UNC Card is the only card needed to access the Residence Halls and Computer Commons after specified hours. This allows only current students with a valid and properly working card to access these areas.

Students living in residence halls--if you are having door access problems, please see your front desk.

Faculty and Staff--if you are needing door access to a specific building or to smart classrooms, please contact Facilities Management for instructions on obtaining authorization.