Make The Most Of Your UNC Card
Link it to a Wells Fargo College Checking® account1
The University of Northern Colorado and Wells Fargo have teamed up to offer you a convenient, single-card solution with the UNC Card, allowing you to have free access to cash at Wells Fargo ATMs, as well as to make purchases using your Personal Identification Number (PIN) with your linked UNC Card. It's the easy way to access cash and take care of all your day-to-day financial needs—both on and off campus.
Wells Fargo branch at the University Center telephone number 970-351-4724
A Wells Fargo College Checking account offers you:
- Monthly service fee waived when linked to your UNC Card
- Convenient Wells Fargo banking location and ATM on campus
- Direct deposit of your Financial Aid or paychecks
- Around the clock account access with Wells Fargo Online® Banking
- Banking on the go with Wells Fargo Mobile® Banking
- Free access to cash at Wells Fargo ATMs nationwide
Bring your UNC Card to the Wells Fargo banking location in the University Center, open a Wells Fargo College Checking account, and link your UNC Card to your new account.
Don’t have a UNC Card?
Visit the UNC Card Office in the University Center to have your photo taken and card issued. Then bring it to the UNC Wells Fargo banking location and link it!
1 Eligibility subject to approval. Students must provide proof of enrollment at an accredited
institution when the account is opened. The Wells Fargo College Checking account is part of
the College Combo® checking package.
© 2011 Wells Fargo Bank, N.A.. All rights reserved. Member FDIC.