Make The Most Of Your UNC Card
Link it to a Wells Fargo Everyday Checking account
The University of Northern Colorado and Wells Fargo have teamed up to offer you a convenient, single-card solution with the UNC Card - allowing you to have free access to your cash at Wells Fargo ATMs nationwide, as well as to make purchases using your Personal Identification Number (PIN) with your linked UNC Card. It's the easy way to access cash and take care of all your
day-to-day financial needs—both on and off campus.
For your convenience, a Wells Fargo banking location (970-347-8171) and two Wells Fargo ATMs are located in the University Center.
Link your UNC Card to a Wells Fargo Everyday Checking account and enjoy:
- Monthly service fee waived when linked to your UNC Card
- Sending money to virtually anyone from your smartphone with Wells Fargo SurePaySM service
- Direct deposit of your Financial Aid and/or paychecks
- Checking balances1, transferring funds, depositing checks and more with our mobile app
- Simple, secure access to your account with Wells Fargo Online® Banking
Bring your UNC Card to the Wells Fargo banking location in the University Center, open a Wells Fargo Everyday Checking account, and link your UNC Card to your new account.
Don’t have a UNC Card?
Visit the UNC Card Office in the University Center to have your photo taken and card issued. Then bring it to the UNC Wells Fargo banking location to link it.
1 This balance may not reflect all of your transactions, such as checks you have written or debit card transactions that have been approved but not yet submitted for payment by the merchant.
Wells Fargo Bank, N.A. Member FDIC.