The Ropes Course is designed to offer participants many different experiential learning opportunities.
Experiential learning is hands-on and revolves around the idea that people can develop their strengths and acknowledge their weaknesses best through experience.
Our Ropes Course programs can be custom tailored to meet your group’s needs and desired outcomes. The programs we offer generally consist of two different types, and can be combined to provide a total experience for your group.
Ropes Course Rates:
Let us customize an adventure program for your group or organization, and join our skilled facilitators for a day of fun and learning at the Ropes Course.
- 1.5 Hour Group Development Activities
- On-Campus Groups- $5 per person
- Non-Profit or groups under the age of 18- $7 per person
- Professional Organizations- $10 per person
- 4-Hour low and high elements:
- On-Campus Groups- $15 per person
- Non-Profit or groups under the age of 18- $20 per person
- Professional Organizations- $30 per person
- 6-Hour low and high elements:
- On-Campus Groups- $25 per person
- Non-Profit or groups under the age of 18- $30 per person
- Professional Organizations- $40 per person
While specific activities vary according to participant needs, most programs include:
- Welcome and introductory discussion
- Review of individual and group goals
- Warm-up activities
- Discussion of physical, emotional, and environmental safety
- Group initiatives and problem-solving activities
- Spotting techniques and low ropes elements
- Safety demonstration and high ropes elements
- Entire group wrap-up discussion