The Ropes Course is designed to offer participants many different experiential learning opportunities.
Experiential learning is hands-on and revolves around the idea that people can develop their strengths and acknowledge their weaknesses best through experience.
Our Ropes Course programs can be custom tailored to meet your group’s needs and desired outcomes. The programs we offer generally consist of two different types, and can be combined to provide a total experience for your group.
While specific activities vary according to participant needs, most programs include:
- Welcome and introductory discussion
- Review of individual and group goals
- Warm-up activities
- Discussion of physical, emotional, and environmental safety
- Group initiatives and problem-solving activities
- Spotting techniques and low ropes elements
- Safety demonstration and high ropes elements
- Entire group wrap-up discussion