CABLE CROSS LATERAL RAISE
Primary Muscles Worked:
How to Do Cable Cross Lateral Raise:
- Stand at the side of one column of the cable cross machine and adjust the pulley to the lowest position.
- Grab hand with the arm furthest from the column, making sure the cable is behind the body.
- Keep arms slightly bent. While exhaling raise arm to approximately shoulder level.
- Return to start position while inhaling.
- Keep wrists in a neutral alignment with the rest of the arm and make sure to engage the core throughout the exercise.
You also might want to try these exercises:
For guidance in your exercise program utilize the Campus Recreation Personal Training Services. Select from a variety of services and certified trainers.
Before beginning any fitness program, always see a qualified healthcare provider for advice and to address any questions or concerns. The exercises presented on this website are for suggestion only and should not be substituted for medical diagnosis or treatment. Participate at your own risk and stop if you feel faint or experience shortness of breath.