Registration & Policies
Please fill out the Client Registration Packet found on the UNC Campus Recreation Website or at the Campus Recreation Front Desk
1. Please submit the completed Client Registration Packet to the Campus Recreation Front Desk
2. Staff will take your completed packet which will include your goals & availability and match you with a certified personal trainer
3. A certified personal trainer will contact you to schedule a meeting
a. When you meet with your personal trainer, you will:
i. Sign up for appropriate number of training sessions
ii. Set up a time for training
Please allow one week from submitting your client registration packet to meeting with your trainer
In order to help make your experience a positive one, we ask that you observe the following policies:
1. The Client Registration Packet must be received before a Personal Trainer will be assigned. Personal Trainers cannot take session payments. Please pay for sessions at the Campus Recreation Front Desk. Remember to keep your receipt for proof of purchase.
2. The first session of one on one sessions and will be dedicated to a fitness assessment and goal setting discussion.
3. Call your trainer if you know you will be late (Personal Trainers will wait 15 minutes and then that scheduled session will be forfeited). If you are late, the session will only last until the end of the hour for which that session was scheduled.
4. If needed, sessions must be rescheduled 24 hours in advance or the session will be forfeited (call your trainer).
5. Hydrate, dress in athletic apparel, and be ready to work!.