Registration & Policies
- Complete the Client Registration Packet, available online (see below) or at the Campus Recreation Entry Desk. Make sure to read and fill out the registration packet completely, including the Informed Consent and Terms and Conditions agreement. (The Client Registration Packet is required for all Personal Training & Nutrition services, except a body composition test.)
- Determine the number of sessions or the service (keep in mind Personal Training & Nutrition services expire at the end of the semester in which services were purchased) you wish to purchase and select a Trainer if you have a preference. Personal Trainer Bios are online and also available to view at the Campus Recreation Entry Desk. Client and trainer availability may also affect which trainer is selected to work with you.
- Turn in completed paperwork and payment (cash, check, credit card, or gift certificate) to the Campus Recreation Entry Desk. Both are required before a trainer will be assigned.
- Within one week, unless otherwise notified, you will be contacted to schedule your purchased services. If purchasing Personal Training sessions, remember the first session is dedicated to a full fitness assessment and goal setting.
- To cancel a session, you must call 351-2062 or your trainer at least 24 hours before your scheduled appointment. Individuals who fail to observe this policy will forfeit that session.
In order to help make your experience a positive one, we ask that you observe the following policies:
- Payment and the Client Registration Packet must be received before a trainer will be assigned. Trainers cannot take session payments. Please pay for sessions at the Campus Recreation Entry Desk. Remember to keep your receipt for proof of purchase.
- The first session of one on one sessions and buddy sessions will be dedicated to a full fitness assessment and goal setting/discussion.
- All training sessions must be used within the semester purchased (no refunds).
- Call the Campus Recreation front desk at 351-2062 if you know you will be late (trainers will wait 15 minutes and then that scheduled session will be forfeited). If you are late, the session will only last until the end of the hour for which that session was scheduled.
- If needed, sessions must be rescheduled 24 hours in advance or they will be forfeited (call your Trainer or the Campus Recreation Entry Desk to leave a message for your trainer at 351-2062).
- Be ready to work hard during each session; wear athletic type shoes and clothing; bring a towel and water bottle.