Registration & Policies
- Complete the Informed Consent paperwork, available online and make sure to read and fill out the paperwork completely.
- Determine the length of session and modality desired.
- Turn in completed paperwork and payment (cash, check, credit card, or gift certificate) to the Campus Recreation Entry Desk. Both are required before your massage.
In order to help make your experience a positive one, we ask that you observe the following policies:
- The Informed Consent packet must be received before a massage session takes place. Please pay for massage sessions at the Campus Recreation Entry Desk. Remember to keep your receipt for proof of purchase.
- Call the Campus Recreation front desk at 351-2062 if you know you will be late. If you are late, the session will only last until the end of the hour for which that session was scheduled.
- If needed, sessions must be rescheduled 24 hours in advance or they will be forfeited (call the Campus Recreation Entry Desk to reschedule).