Sessions are scheduled by appointment—and times are flexible.
To schedule an appointment please call 970-302-9005
Benefits of Massage:
- Decreases Stress, Depression and Anxiety
- Increases energy and reduces fatigue
- Enhances the quality of sleep
- Alleviates low-back pain and improves range of motion
- Enhances immunity by stimulating lymph flow—the body’s natural defense system
- Increases joint flexibility
- Pumps oxygen and vital nutrients into tissues and vital organs, improving circulation
- Relaxes and softens injured, tired, and overused muscles
- Relieves migraine pain
- Promotes tissue regeneration
- Improves the condition of the body’s largest organ—the skin
- Improves concentration
What To Expect During Your Massage:
Where will my massage take place?
Your massage will take place in a warm, comfortable, quiet room located inside the Campus Recreation Center. Soft music may be played to help you relax, and you will lie on a table especially designed for your comfort.
Who will perform the massage?
A Certified Massage Therapist will perform your massage.
Must I be completely undressed?
Most massage and bodywork techniques are traditionally performed with the client unclothed; however, it is entirely up to you what you want to wear. You should undress to your level of comfort. You will be properly draped during the entire session.
Will the practitioner be present when I disrobe?
The practitioner will leave the room while you undress; relax onto the table, and cover yourself with the clean sheet and blanket provided.
Will I be covered during the session?
You will be properly draped at all times to keep you warm and comfortable. Only the area being worked on will be exposed