Spring 2014 Class Schedule-Group Fitness Classes will be cancelled Saturday the 15th through Sunday the 23rd of March.
A Group Fitness Instructor Prep Course will be offered in the Spring!
Top 10 Reasons to Participate in Group Fitness
- Feel a sense of achievement, making you feel stronger and more confident.
- Be transported to an endorphin high.
- Develop a well-rounded fitness routine with so many different classes.
- Enjoy a welcoming environment, even if you are a new member or fitness beginner
- Enjoy flexibility – the frequency and number of classes offered is sure to fit into your schedule.
- Achieve real fitness results.
- Enjoy great camaraderie in a social atmosphere.
- Learn how to exercise properly, safely and effectively.
- Forget you’re working out because you will be having so much fun – great music, moves, and coaching.
**UNC Group Fitness Instructors obtain a nationally recognized group fitness certification within one year of hire.
Tips for a Great Class Experience
- Remember to bring water with you.
- If you are new to group fitness or a particular format, try to arrive early and ask the instructor any questions you may have.
- Participants are encouraged to regularly monitor their own workout intensity, utilize modification, and take breaks as needed.
- For your safety, please do not enter a class five minutes after it has started.
- Listen to your body and be aware of Exercise Danger Signs
*FITpasses are non-refundable and non-transferable.