Policies And Regulations
- You must be currently enrolled or employed at UNC and present your UNC ID card at time of check-out.
- Blue Cruiser rentals are limited to seven days so we are able to provide necessary maintenance on each bike. Depending on the condition of the bike, you may check-out the same bike again or another available bike. You will be subjected to a $20/day late fee for each day the bike is not returned.
- All bikes must be returned by the last day of classes of the current semester.
- Blue Cruiser bikes must remain on campus.
- Please keep bicycles on sidewalks or designated bike paths.
- The Blue Cruiser must be locked when not in use. A U-Lock is provided at check-out with every bicycle.
- You are responsible for the bicycle and accessories (helmets, locks and baskets) during the check-out period, and are subject to repair or replacement fees due to negligence or misuse (beyond general wear and tear).
- You will receive a bicycle helmet upon check-out. Campus Recreation is not responsible for any injuries you may sustain while using a Blue Crusier bike.
- It is your responsibility to obey all traffic laws dictated by UNC Parking Services and the City of Greeley.