Blue Cruiser Resources
- You must be currently enrolled or employed at UNC and present your UNC ID card at
time of check-out.
- Blue Cruiser rentals are limited to seven days so we are able to provide necessary
maintenance on each bike. Depending on the condition of the bike, you may check-out
the same bike again or another available bike. You will be subjected to a $20/day
late fee for each day the bike is not returned.
- All bikes must be returned by the last day of classes of the current semester.
- Blue Cruiser bikes must remain on campus.
- Please keep bicycles on sidewalks or designated bike paths.
- The Blue Cruiser must be locked when not in use. A U-Lock is provided at check-out
with every bicycle.
- You are responsible for the bicycle and accessories (locks and baskets) during the
check-out period, and are subject to repair or replacement fees due to negligence
or misuse (beyond general wear and tear).
- Campus Recreation is not responsible for any injuries you may sustain while using
a Blue Crusier bike.
- It is your responsibility to obey all traffic laws dictated by UNC Parking Services and the City of Greeley.
University of Northern Colorado – Bicycle, Boards & Blades
UNC Bike Path
Register Your Bike with UNCPD
UNC Bicycles On Campus Information
City of Greeley
Local Ride Maps