Why should you get a trainer?
- Motivation: Trainers wear many hats, serving not only as a coach, but also as an educator, confidant, role model, and a major source of motivation.
- Consistency: Do you find it difficult to stick to your program? Scheduling regular appointments with a Trainer helps eliminate any excuses you may come up with for not exercising.
- Individualized Instruction: An exercise program that works for one person may not work for another. A Trainer will develop the most effective program for you based on your fitness assessment results and goals.
- Effective Workouts: Trainers help maximize your time by providing workouts designed to meet your goals quickly and efficiently.
- Safety: A Trainer will show you how to exercise safely (including exercises to avoid), and instruct you on the proper and safe execution of a variety of exercises. A Trainer will observe, assist, and correct as needed.
- Group Fitness
- Personal Training
- Massage Therapy
- Fitness Programs
Personal Training Services can now be charged to
student bills or payroll deducted for UNC faculty and staff.