Our Certified Massage Therapist offers a variety of techniques beneficial to specific areas of the body.
In order to help make your experience a positive one, we ask that you observe the following policies:
The Informed Consent packet must be received before a massage session takes place. Please pay for massage
sessions at the Campus Recreation Entry Desk. Remember to keep your receipt for proof
Call 970-302-9005 if you know you will be late. If you are late, the session will only last until the end of the hour for which that session was scheduled.
If needed, sessions must be rescheduled 24 hours in advance or they will be forfeited. Please call 970-302-9005 to reschedule.
Benefits of Massage
- Decreases Stress, Depression and Anxiety
- Increases energy and reduces fatigue
- Enhances the quality of sleep
- Alleviates low-back pain and improves range of motion
- Enhances immunity by stimulating lymph flow—the body’s natural defense system
- Increases joint flexibility
- Pumps oxygen and vital nutrients into tissues and vital organs, improving circulation
- Relaxes and softens injured, tired, and overused muscles
- Relieves migraine pain
- Promotes tissue regeneration
- Improves the condition of the body’s largest organ—the skin
- Improves concentration