Becoming a Campus Connections mentor is a fun and wonderful opportunity. It is also a commitment. We want to make sure our mentors understand their responsibilities and are fully committed to Campus Connections in order for the program to be a success for UNC students and community youth.
Campus Connections Mentors Are Expected To:
- Attend Campus Connections every week throughout the semester (this includes being on time and staying the entire time from pre-lab to post-lab. See the Mentor Nightly Schedule for more information)
- Uphold core values and ethics of the Campus Connections Program
- Have an open and respectful attitude toward diverse viewpoints, perspectives and experiences, including those that may be different from your own
- Be active and engaged with youth and provide support and encouragement
Interested in becoming a Campus Connections mentor? Apply now!
- Fill out Mentor Application Packet
- Attend Mandatory Informational Meeting
- Complete background check (instructions will be provided)