The Technical Support Center (TSC) is available to assist with technical issues and Blackboard questions. Contact the TSC via:
- Phone: (970) 351-4357 or 1-800-545-2331
- Submit a ticket online or Chat with a Representative: Support U Home Page
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Before Calling the TSC
Before calling for assistance, please try the following self-help steps:
- Log out of Blackboard and log back in.
- Clear the browsing history, cache, and cookies. Click here for directions.
- Try another browser.
- Restart your computer.
- Try accessing Blackboard from another computer (if you have one available).
Supported Internet Browsers
If you are having trouble with some Blackboard features, it may be due to your browser. Check the version of browser on your computer. The following are compatible with Blackboard. Click here for detailed compatibility information. To confirm your browser is compatible, run the browser checker.
- Internet Explorer 11 from Microsoft
- Internet Explorer 10 from Microsoft
- Internet Explorer 9 from Microsoft
Note: Some configuration options for Internet Explorer might make features of Blackboard Learn difficult to use.
- Chrome 37
- Edge 1
- Firefox 32, 31
- Safari 8, 7, 6 - Apple's continued support for Safari is unclear, and Blackboard does not test it.
Note: Google Chrome versions 42+ and Microsoft Edge do not support NPAPI-type plug-ins including Java plug-ins and many media browser plug-ins. Blackboard doesn't support these browsers for use with the Virtual Classroom and Lightweight Chat tools, the multiple-file upload interface, or embedded media that require NPAPI plug-ins for viewing.