The Technical Support Center (TSC) is available to assist with technical issues and Blackboard questions. Contact the TSC via:
- Phone: (970) 351-4357 or 1-800-545-2331
- Submit a ticket online or Chat with a Representative: Support U Home Page
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Before Calling the TSC
Before calling for assistance, please try the following self-help steps:
- Log out of Blackboard and log back in.
- Clear the browsing history, cache, and cookies.
- Try another browser.
- Restart your computer.
- Try from another computer (if you have one available).
Supported Internet Browsers
If you are having trouble with some Blackboard features, it may be due to your browser. Check the version of browser on your computer. The following are compatible with Blackboard. Detailed Information. To confirm your browser is compatible, run the browser checker.
- Internet Explorer 11 from Microsoft (17 October 2013 for Windows 8.1, 7 November 2013 for Windows 7)
- Internet Explorer 10 from Microsoft (26 October 2012 for Windows 8, 26 February 2013 for Windows 7)
- Internet Explorer 9 from Microsoft (14 March 2011)
Some configuration options for Internet Explorer might make some features of Blackboard Learn difficult to use.
- Firefox 32, 31
- Safari 8, 7, 6 - Apple's continued support for Safari is unclear, and Blackboard does not test it.
- Chrome 37