Blackboard Collaborate allows you to create virtual classrooms, office and meeting spaces from wherever you are located. This virtual classroom tool offers whiteboard, file sharing, desktop sharing, and poll taking to name just a few of the features. Blackboard Collaborate sessions allow up to six videos to be displayed and archiving capability.
Blackboard Collaborate is available in every Blackboard course NOW!
Contact IDD via the Technical Support Center to request training. We will schedule training specific to your needs using Blackboard Collaborate in a live session. Below are User Guides and Tutorials for both you and your participants.
Blackboard Collaborate offers 24x7 support via the following link. Options for support are a ticketing process, live chat or telephone.
- Overview - (movie)
- Session Types - (pdf)
- Session Setup - (pdf)
- Audio Setup Wizard - (pdf)
- Loading a PowerPoint File - (pdf)
- Using the Whiteboard - (pdf) (movie)
- Application Sharing Overview and Use - (pdf) (movie)
- Using the Web Tour - (pdf) (movie)
- Recording the Session - (pdf)
- Preparatory announcement template - (doc)
- Overview (movie)