Calendar of Events:
Thursday, Aug. 28
- The Women’s Resource Center Open House scheduled for Thursday, August 28th was mistakenly put on the Bear Welcome schedule. The Women’s Resource Center plans to host an Open House on a later date, and will publicize through various UNC media outlets. We apologize for the error and any inconvenience.
- 7:30pm A/PASS Obon Dance, Kohl House | Click Here to Add this to your calendar
Saturday, Aug. 30
- 9am to 4pm Outdoor pursuits day hike to Rocky Mountain National Park
- 8pm to 11pm 80’s Dance Party, University Center Panorama Room | Click Here to Add this to your calendar
Monday, Sept. 1 - NO CLASSES: UNIVERSITY HOLIDAY
Wednesday, Sept. 3
- 3pm to 5pm ALANA Street Bash, Corner of 20th Street and 10th Avenue | Click Here to Add this to your calendar
- UNC Volleyball Alumni Match: Sat., Aug. 23rd @ 7pm | Click Here to Add this to your calendar
- UNC Volleyball vs. Colorado State: Wed., Sept. 3rd @ 7pm | Click Here to Add this to your calendar
- Kickoff Celebration/First Home Football Game: Sat., Sept. 13th
- Homecoming Football Game: Fri., Oct. 4th
New to Football games this year? FREE Student Tailgating at all games!
There are special cash prices during Opening Weekend, Homecoming Weekend, and Family & Friends Weekend for all guests who want to eat in the dining rooms.
Thursday, Aug. 21
- Dining Dollars will be active.
- Meal plans will be active starting at dinner at Holmes, Tobey-Kendel, and Bears Bistro.
Monday, Sept. 8
- Deadline for students to change their meal plan.
- Visit www.unco.edu/dining for hours at all dining locations and weekly menus in the dining rooms.
- Visit the mobile menus at http://m.unco.edu for daily menus in the dining rooms.
Please see your Resident Assistant for a schedule of additional activities that will be provided to assist with your transition to UNC.