2013-2014 Academic Four Year Plans
Four Year Plans for the 2013-2014 academic year are currently being updated by major departments. Four Year Plans will be added to this list throughout the summer as major departments complete them.
American Sign Language - English Interpretation B.A.
- American Sign Language - English Interpretation
(This is an online program with summer on-site requirements)
Art and Design B.A.
- Art and Design: Art Emphasis
- Art and Design: Art History Emphasis
- Art and Design: Visual Communication Design Emphasis
- Art and Design: Art K-12 Teaching Emphasis
Asian Studies B.A.
Athletic Training B.S.
Audiology and Speech-Language Sciences B.S.
- Biological Sciences: Cell and Molecular Biology Emphasis
- Biological Sciences: Ecology and Evolutionary Biology Emphasis
- Biological Sciences: Pre-Health and Biomedical Sciences Emphasis
- Biological Sciences: Biology Secondary Teaching Emphasis
Business Administration B.S.
- Business Administration: Accounting Emphasis
- Business Administration: Computer Information Systems Emphasis
- Business Administration: Finance Emphasis
- Business Administration: General Business Emphasis
- Business Administration: Management Emphasis
- Business Administration: Marketing Emphasis
- Chemistry: Biochemistry Emphasis (ACS Certified)
- Chemistry: Chemistry Emphasis (ACS Certified)
- Chemistry: Forensic Science Emphasis
- Chemistry: Industrial Chemistry Emphasis
- Chemistry: Pre-Health Emphasis
- Chemistry: Secondary Teaching Emphasis (ACS Certified)
Communication Studies B.A.
Criminal Justice B.A.
- Earth Sciences: Environmental Health Sciences Emphasis
- Earth Sciences: Geology Emphasis
- Earth Sciences: Meteorology Emphasis
- Earth Sciences: Secondary Teaching Emphasis
Environmental and Sustainability Studies B.A.
- Exploring Liberal Arts/Degree-seeking, major not declared/Non-degree seeking (meet with an advisor)
- Foreign Languages: French Liberal Arts Emphasis
- Foreign Languages: French Secondary Teaching Emphasis
- Foreign Languages: German Liberal Arts Emphasis
- Foreign Languages: German Secondary Teaching Emphasis
- Geography: Geographic Information Science Emphasis
- Geography: Global and Area Studies Emphasis
- Geography: Secondary Teaching Emphasis
Human Services B.S
- Interdisciplinary Studies: Elementary Teaching Emphasis
- Interdisciplinary Studies: Liberal Arts
- Interdisciplinary Studies: Liberal Arts Education - Early Childhood Education Emphasis (contact program)
- Student Designed Major (contact program)
International Affairs B.A.
- International Affairs: International Political Economy
- International Affairs: Africa and Middle East
- International Affairs: Asia
- International Affairs: Europe
- International Affairs: Latin America
- Journalism: News-Editorial Emphasis
- Journalism: Public Relations and Advertising Media Emphasis
- Journalism: Telecommunications Emphasis
- Mathematics: Applied Mathematical Sciences
- Mathematics: Liberal Arts Emphasis
- Mathematics: Secondary Teaching Emphasis
Mexican American Studies B.A.
- Mexican American Studies: Liberal Arts Emphasis
- Mexican American Studies: Secondary Teaching Emphasis: Social Science Endorsement
- Music: Business Emphasis
- Music: Composition Emphasis
- Music: Instrumental Performance Emphasis
- Music: Jazz Studies Instrumental Emphasis
- Music: Piano Emphasis
- Music: Vocal Performance Emphasis
Music Education B.M.E.
- Music Education: Instrumental Music K-12 Teaching Emphasis
- Music Education: Vocal, Piano and General Music K-12 Teaching Emphasis
Musical Theatre B.A
- Physics: Astronomy Emphasis
- Physics: Engineering Physics Emphasis
- Physics: Liberal Arts Emphasis
- Physics: Mathematical Physics Emphasis
- Physics: Secondary Teaching Emphasis
Political Science B.A.
- Social Science: Community Engagement Emphasis
- Social Science: Liberal Arts Emphasis
- Social Science: Secondary Teaching Emphasis
- Sociology: Applied Sociology Emphasis
- Sociology: Family Studies Emphasis
- Sociology: Social Issues Emphasis
Software Engineering B.S.
Special Education B.A.
Sport and Exercise Science B.S.
- Sport and Exercise Science: Exercise Science Emphasis
- Sport and Exercise Science: Physical Education Liberal Studies Emphasis
- Sport and Exercise Science: Physical Education K-12 Teaching Emphasis
- Theatre Arts
- Theatre Arts: Secondary Teaching Emphasis