The UNC/Greeley Jazz Festival: April 16-18, 2015
The 45th Annual UNC/Greeley Jazz Festival!
The largest event of its kind in the nation, the UNC/Greeley Jazz Festival brings together internationally recognized artists, jazz lovers, award-winning clinicians, and over 250 college, high school, and middle school big bands, combos, and jazz vocal groups from across the country. Each year, over 7,500 participants enjoy the main stage concerts, after-hours sessions, daytime performances, and the many educational workshop sessions.
The Festival is a non-competitive educational and cultural facet of the UNC Jazz Studies Program, the UNC School of Music and the College of Performing and Visual Arts that furthers the University of Northern Colorado’s mission of lifelong learning and commitment to service.
The UNC/Greeley Jazz Festival is now celebrating its 45th year, and this year's festival will continue the long-standing tradition of bringing some of the most prominent and highly respected names in jazz to Northern Colorado for three evening Main Stage Concerts. Last year's mainstage concerts included:
- Thursday, April 24, 2014: Grammy Award-winning a cappella group the Swingle Singers
- Plus the Northern Colorado Voices
- Friday, April 25, 2014: Wayne Shorter Quartet featuring:
- Plus the Jazz Festival All Star Big Band
- Saturday, April 26, 2014: Jazz bass virtuoso Christian McBride
- Joined by the Downbeat-Award winning UNC Jazz Lab Band I
- Plus: A Tribute to Ray Brown featuring Jeff Hamilton, Larry Fuller, and Christoph Luty
Please visit our Registration page to view all registration details and to download the registration form. Directors, be sure to register your groups early to receive discounted Priority Registration pricing and preferred performance times!
We hope to see you next year at the 45th Annual UNC/Greeley Jazz Festival Presented by Jamey Aebersold Jazz!
April 16-18, 2015
CHECK US OUT ON FACEBOOK AND TWITTER!