The White House Internship Program offers an excellent opportunity to serve our President and explore public service. We are seeking exceptional candidates to apply for this highly competitive program. In addition to typical office duties, interns attend weekly lectures, tours, and complete an intern service project.
Interns may serve a term in the Fall, Spring or Summer. Every candidate must be a United States citizen, enrolled in a college or university, and at least 18 years of age.
An application and additional information about the program can be found at http://www.whitehouse.gov/government/wh-intern.html.
Strong applications exhibit:
- sound academic credentials
- a history of community involvement and leadership
- solid verbal/written communication skills
- a demonstrated interest in public service
Applications should be submitted to Meghan Espinoza, Intern Coordinator, at email@example.com on or before the following deadlines:
- June 26, 2007 for FALL 2007 -- (September 4 to December 14, 2007)
- September 18, 2007 for SPRING 2008 -- (January 8 to May 9, 2008)
If you have questions you may contact Meghan Espinoza at (202) 456-5979 or firstname.lastname@example.org.