Volunteer Leadership Summit
Each year UNC aims to bring its volunteers and donors new opportunities that energize their involvement in the university and recognize personal interests. This year, UNC will present two exciting opportunities that will unite many of the best and brightest from the UNC community and launch an exciting new endeavor for the university:
2017 Volunteer Leadership Summit and the 2017 Honored Alumni Ceremony
Both complimentary events will be held Saturday, March 25, 2017 on campus. Designed to complement one another, these events provide a day of looking inside the university's leadership, discussing strategic priorities and celebrating the stories that make us all proud members of the UNC community.
To reserve your spot for the Volunteer Leadership Summit, as well as place a reservation for the Honored Alumni Ceremony, please call (970) 351-2551 or email email@example.com.
Plan the Day - March 25, 2017
8:30 a.m. (Milne Auditorium, Kepner Hall)
VLS Registration and Breakfast
Check-in to receive your Volunteer Leadership Summit program materials, enjoy a continental breakfast and network with fellow summit participants.
9:00 a.m. (Milne Auditorium, Kepner Hall)
Volunteer Leadership Summit
Volunteers are integral to the advancement of UNC and the success of UNC's first major fundraising campaign. Learn how campaigns are designed and executed with the support of trained and committed volunteers, get an update on where the university and campaign currently are and then hear from academic leadership how philanthropy makes a difference on campus.
You'll leave knowledgeable about the university and its priorities as well as have a firm understanding of the way that you can help UNC make a difference.
Campus Lunch and Activities
Summit participants are invited to spend the afternoon on campus or in the city enjoying a variety of recommended activities including:
- Hosted lunch at Tobey Kendel Dinning Hall
- Xia Gao's "Reside" exhibit at Mariani Gallery
- Explore the revitalization of Downtown Greeley
6:00 p.m. (University Center Ballrooms)
Honored Alumni Ceremony - Reception
Meet and greet fellow alumni, donors and friends of the university, including many of UNC's past honored alumni in a pre-ceremony cocktail reception.
7:00 p.m. (University Center Ballrooms)
Honored Alumni Ceremony - Dinner
Close the evening with a dinner hosted by the UNC Alumni Association, followed by the award induction ceremony for this year's honorees:
- Jim Alexander '69
- Timothy Bradley '80
- Fritz J. Erickson '84, '87
- Bob Heiny (Posthumously named Honorary Alumnus)
- Bruce Pearson '69
The evening will conclude with a special university announcement.
March 25, 2017
University of Northern Colorado
If you are interested in attending the Volunteer Leadership Summit and/or the Honored Alumni Ceremony please call (970) 351-2551 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve your spot.
Reserve Your Seat
You may reserve a seat for you and a guest to attend either event or both for the full day on campus.
2016 Volunteer Leadership Summit
Did you miss the 2016 Volunteer Leadership Summit? Access summit resources or connect with a summit speaker to learn more:
(in order of presentation)
- Wayne Webster, Vice President for Development and Alumni Relations
- Kay Norton, University President
- Richard Monfort, Chairman of the Board of Trustees
- Michelle Quinn, CFO and Sr. Vice President for Finance and Administration
- Robbyn Wacker, Provost and Sr. Vice President for Academic Affairs
- Leo Welch, Dean of the College of Performing and Visual Arts
- Tobias Guzman, Assistant Vice President for Enrollment Management and Student Access
- Renee Welch, Director of Career Services
- Lyndsey Crum, Assistant Vice President for Alumni Relations
2016 Summit Resources
- Complete Presentation Slides (4MB PDF)
- Campus Commons
- Alumni Career Advisors
- Employer Relations
- Social Media
- Summit Photo Album
- Staff Contacts - Career Services
- Staff Contacts - Development and Alumni Relations
- Staff Contacts - Enrollment Management and Student Access
Questions? Please reach out to the Division of Development and Alumni Relations at (970) 351-2551 or email@example.com.