Telephone Town Hall
Join UNC's 2017 Phonecast Teleforum
Answer the call when UNC calls you Tuesday, March 28 at 6 p.m. (mountain time). President
Kay Norton and members of the University leadership team look forward to talking with
you, and other alumni and friends, about current UNC initiatives and the new Campaign
Your questions and feedback will help inform the process of expanding the UNC experience for today’s students as we continue to grow while staying true to our mission.
Who's On the Call?
UNC will call out to more than 14,000 alumni and friends and open a toll free number (877-247-1101) to all others who may not receive a call out directly. Once you are on the line, you will be connected to:
- Kay Norton, President of the University of Northern Colorado
- Robbyn Wacker, Provost
- Wayne Webster, Vice President of Development and Alumni Relations
- Mickey Munley, moderator
Just like a radio call in show, you'll hear directly from our speakers and get a chance to ask your questions about UNC, the new Campaign for UNC or other university news of interest to you.
How it Works
By simply answering the phone call on March 28, you will be included in the Telephone Town Hall.
- The caller ID will be from UNC, so you will know it is us
- We will address as many questions as time allows
- To ask a question, simply press *3 (star 3) on your keypad
If you do not receive a call at the designated time, or if you will not be available at your preferred phone, please call toll-free directly to join the conversation. You can dial 877-247-1101 and follow the directions to connect.
2016 Telephone Town Hall
Did you miss the 2016 Telephone Town Hall? Stream it now:
- Kay Norton, University President
- Robbyn Wacker, Provost and Sr. Vice President for Academic Affairs
- Leo Welch, Dean of the College of Performing and Visual Arts
Questions? Please reach out to the Division of Development and Alumni Relations at (970) 351-2551 or email@example.com.
2016 Recording Stream