Telephone Town Hall Phonecast
Thank you for taking our call
Thank you to the 840 UNC listeners who joined our call March 28, 2017 Telephone Town Hall phonecast event to learn more about the Campaign for UNC. Your participation and questions are important to the conversation about where UNC is and where it is going.
Stream the Conversation
Just like a radio call in show, you'll hear directly from our speakers and listeners as they discuss UNC, the new Campaign for UNC or other university news of interest to you.
- Kay Norton, President of the University of Northern Colorado
- Robbyn Wacker, Provost
- Wayne Webster, Vice President for Development and Alumni Relations
- Mickey Munley, moderator
How Phonecast Events Work:
UNC's Telephone Town Hall is a phonecast event. We call out to a set number of alumni and donor households as well as open a toll-free line for listeners to call in.
- The caller ID will be from UNC, so you will know it is us
- We will address as many questions as time allows
- To ask a question, simply press *3 (star 3) on your keypad
- Use your keypad to answer survey questions.
Like all of our outreach - you are in control. If you want to update your contact preferences or information, simply submit an update form and let us know how we should and should not reach out to you. Thank you.
2016 Telephone Town Hall
Did you miss the 2016 Telephone Town Hall? Stream it now:
- Kay Norton, University President
- Robbyn Wacker, Provost and Sr. Vice President for Academic Affairs
- Leo Welch, Dean of the College of Performing and Visual Arts
Questions? Please reach out to the Division of Development and Alumni Relations at (970) 351-2551 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
2016 Recording Stream