The 2015 Registration Form will be posted soon!
Courses will be filled on a first-received basis. Maximum enrollment for courses is 30 participants, except science courses where we are limited to 24 participants (NO EXCEPTIONS).
Teachers of STEM (science, technology, engineering and math) disciplines should check out funding opportunities.
Late registrations will be accepted on a space-available basis. Being on a waiting list is no guarantee that you will be admitted to a course. Several classes fill early and have long waiting lists.
We do not have the option of online registration at this time. Teachers, make sure that YOU fax 970-351-2519 us a copy of your Registration form to reserve a space in the course if your school/school system is sending in your original application.
How to Register
- Pick the course for which you would like to register
- Review fee information: The cost of the 2015 AP* summer institute is $630.00. This fee includes course materials, daily lunches and snacks and a parking pass.
- Review cancellation and refund policies: Cancellations received after June 8, 2015 will be accepted but no refund will be issued. No-shows are charged the full workshop fee. If space is available, a school district may send a replacement for a registered participant if UNC Extended Campus is notified by June 8, 2015 with the name of the individual and the corresponding course. You may fax your cancellation to us (970-351-2519) or call us at 1-800-232-1749.
- If your school (or school district) is paying for your tuition, you will need to ensure that this payment is sent to UNC Extended Campus (check, credit card or purchase order) at the address listed below.
- Print out a blank Registration Form.
- Send us your completed form. Online registration is NOT AVAILABLE AT THIS TIME. You can...
- Mail completed form to UNC Extended Campus, Campus Box 21, Greeley, CO 80639
- Fax the completed form to 970-351-2519
- Scan and email it to ExCinfo@unco.edu. Please call and make sure your registration has been received.
- Call and we can register you by phone: 970-351-2944
Course Cancellation Policy
Although we make every effort to maintain the published schedule of classes, events such as insufficient enrollment, instructor illness, room conflicts or inclement weather may require a schedule adjustment or cancellation. We will notify registrants of any changes in the published information. It is important for you to provide a home telephone number for this purpose.
*College Board, AP, Advanced Placement Program and the acorn logo are registered trademarks of the College Board, used with permission.