Click here for 2014 Registration Form or register with one of our staff over the phone. 970-351-2944.
Courses will be filled on a first received basis. Maximum enrollment for courses is 30 participants, except science courses where we are limited to 24 participants (NO EXCEPTIONS).
Teachers of STEM (science, technology, engineering and math) disciplines should check out funding opportunities.
Late registrations will be accepted on a space-available basis. Being on a waiting list is no guarantee that you will be admitted to a course. Several classes fill early and have long waiting lists.
We do not have the option of online registration at this time. Teachers, make sure that YOU fax (970) 351-2519 us a copy of your Registration form to reserve a space in the course if your school/school system is sending in your original application.
How to Register
- Pick the course you would like to register for and print out a registration form
- Review fee information: The cost of the 2014 AP* summer institute is $599.00. This fee includes course materials, daily lunches and snacks and a parking pass.
- Review cancellation and refund policies: Cancellations received after June 2, 2014 will be accepted but no refund will be issued. No-shows are charged the full workshop fee. If space is available, a school district may send a replacement for a registered participant if University of Northern Colorado Extended Studies is notified by June 2, 2014 with the name of the individual and the corresponding course. You may fax your cancellation to us (970-351-2519) or call us at 1-800-232-1749.
- Register: If your school (or school district) is paying for your tuition, you will need to ensure that this payment is sent to Extended Campus at UNC (check, credit card or purchase order) at the address listed below.
- Print out a blank registration form.
- Mail completed registration form to: UNC Extended Campus, Campus Box 21 Greeley, CO 80639 or.... Fax the completed form to (970) 351-2519 or scan and email it to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Online registration is NOT AVAILABLE AT THIS TIME. Please call and make sure your registration has been received.
- Acknowledgement of Enrollment When your completed enrollment is received, you will be enrolled in the course or you will be placed on a waiting list if the course has filled. In either case, you will receive notice from UNC at your home by mail. Please contact our office, 1-800-232-1749 if you have not received notification in a timely manner so that, if necessary, you may check with your school or district administrative office as to the status of your enrollment
- Institute Information Information will be mailed out to participants' home addresses in May. Please bring this information with you to the institute. Important materials are enclosed. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have questions. Please do not combine payment information for housing along with the registration for the Institute. Those payments need to be kept separate. Thank you
Course Cancellation Policy
Although we make every effort to maintain the published schedule of classes, events such as insufficient enrollment, instructor illness, room conflicts or inclement weather may require a schedule adjustment or cancellation. We will notify registrants of any changes in the published information. It is important for you to provide a home telephone number for this purpose.
*College Board, AP, Advanced Placement Program and the acorn logo are registered trademarks of the College Board, used with permission.