University of Northern Colorado Transfer Guide
This guide is designed to assist persons responsible for academic advising of students who are planning to transfer from a Colorado two-year institution.
- Community College Courses numbered below 100 are NONTRANSFERABLE.
- English Courses numbered under 121 are NONTRANSFERABLE.
- Math courses numbered 030 through and including 117 are NONTRANSFERABLE.
- Only grades of C- or higher are eligible for transfer credit.
- Only hours are transferable and apply to the UNC record. Grades and grade point averages are used for admission purposes only.
- Courses listed on the left-hand side of this guide below may not be offered at every institution.
- GTPathways courses are designated with “GT*”.
- If an Associate of Arts (AA) or an Associate of Science (AS) Degree is based in the liberal arts and the award of the degree is shown on an official transcript, the Liberal Arts Core will be waived.
- Associate of Applied Science and Associate of General Studies degrees are NONTRANSFERABLE. Courses will be evaluated course by course.
- A maximum of 90 semester hours of academic credit may be accepted.
- Some majors have additional Liberal Arts Core requirements that must be satisfied.
Please refer to the current UNC catalog regarding specific Liberal Arts Core requirements.
Please access the Transfer Guide to view course equivalencies from Colorado Community Colleges.