Do you qualify for the Colorado Asset?
Colorado Asset allows qualified undocumented students to pay in-state tuition to attend the University of Northern Colorado or a Colorado college or university. We’re excited to work with you to make your college dreams become a reality!
To qualify for the Colorado Asset in-state tuition at UNC you must:*
- Have attended a public or private high school in Colorado for at least three years immediately preceding graduation or completing a GED in Colorado.
- Be admitted to or already attend a public college or university in Colorado within 12 months of graduation.
- Sign an affidavit through the College Opportunity Fund (COF), stating you have applied for lawful presence or will apply as soon as they are able.
- Submit the UNC Asset In-State Tuition Application along with an official final high school transcript.
* If you graduated or got your GED before September 1, 2013 there are different qualifying criteria that can be found on the UNC Registrar’s website.
More FInancial Aid Options
You may qualify for even more educational aid when you are accepted to UNC.
- New Greeley District 6 graduates who are ASSET eligible will receive the UNC Greeley Promise scholarship ($2000 – renewable for 4 years)
- ASSET transfer students are eligible for a renewable scholarship of $1,000-$2,000 per year if they have already completed 13+ credits and have a transfer GPA of 3.0 or higher
- ASSET students may apply for more UNC scholarships with the UNC Universal Scholarship Application (Scholarship application deadline March 1)
- ASSET students are eligible for the College Opportunity Fund (COF) from the State of Colorado (COF reduces tuition by $64 per credit hour for the 2013-14 school year)
- Deferred Action status students may apply for student-hourly jobs on campus (these jobs can be applied for regardless of financial aid status)
- In-State tuition and fees make UNC affordable and with Bear Pay, students can make payments over the semester