UNC Admitted Students
Congratulations on your admission to the University of Northern Colorado! Now that you have been admitted, you will want to complete the following steps to move forward with your enrollment.
- Visit Campus
- Activate your online Ursa account
- Check your BearMail account for important messages and emails
- Submit your final high school or college transcripts and any AP/IB class scores to firstname.lastname@example.org or Office of Admissions, 501 20th Street, Campus Box 10, Greeley, CO 80639
- Submit your immunization records and the student health insurance waiver
- Apply for financial aid by completing the following applications:
- Apply for on-campus housing as early as you can to secure the living location that fits your needs
- Check to see if your program of study has additional requirements.
- Purchase a parking permit if you plan to have a vehicle on-campus
- Join our UNC Undergrad Admissions Facebook page
- Join the private community on Facebook at schoolapp.unco.edu to start building connections with other students
- Read the Student Code of Conduct and the Housing Residential Education Handbook before you attend Orientation
- Sign up for New Student Orientation
- If you are a Colorado resident, you will want to submit the College Opportunity Fund (COF) Application