Colleges at the University of Northern Colorado
Academic disciplines at the University of Northern Colorado are organized into six colleges and, within the colleges, schools and programs. The leadership of the colleges consists of educational professionals who have acquired expertise in their field of study and have advanced into the position of college dean. The UNC deans provide leadership in promoting the university's mission and values, including an environment in which:
- academic integrity is valued and expected;
- excellence is sought and rewarded;
- teaching and learning flourish;
- diversity of thought and culture is respected;
- intellectual freedom is preserved; and
- equal opportunity is afforded.
- Education and Behavioral Sciences - Eugene Sheehan, Ph.D.
- Humanities and Social Sciences - David Caldwell, Ph.D.
- Monfort College of Business - Don Gudmunson, Ph.D.
- Natural and Health Sciences - Denise Battles, Ph.D.
- Performing and Visual Arts - Andrew Svedlow, Ph.D.
- University College - Thomas Smith, Ph.D.