UNC’s new convenient way to pay.
UNC’s new monthly pay plan allows you to pay your bill in easy monthly installments rather than in one lump sum. This plan includes your tuition, room and board, and all university fees (except Bear Logic for computers that are already on a monthly plan, University Apartment rent that is already charged montly and Student Health Center charges).
Why Should I Enroll?
- Allows you to pay your bill over time
- Relieves the stress of having to pay your entire bill at once
- Automatically adjusts your payments after financial aid is applied to your account or when classes are added or dropped
- Directly withdraws payments each month from your checking account or credit card
One-fifth of the total payment plan is due on the 20th of each month during the fall and spring semesters. One-third of the total payment plan is due on the 30th of each month during the summer semester.*
*Payment plans are not offered for Interim Session.
How to Apply
Plan enrollment is fast and simple. You will be able to apply for Bear Pay once charges are placed on your account.
To apply, simply:
- Log into your Ursa account (link to URSA)
- Click on the Financial tab and follow the payment plan instructions.
There is a nonrefundable application fee of $50.
Information on Bear Pay in Spanish (PDF)
Information on Bear Pay in English (PDF)